Editing server configuration files with Control Center (RM 5)
To test changes in a pre-production environment, modify configuration file settings directly in the container. When Service Impact is restarted, all settings are returned to their default value.
This procedure describes how to use Control Center to edit Service Impact server configuration files with Resource Manager 5.
- Log in to the Control Center master host as root, or as a user with superuser privileges.
- In the Applications table, click Zenoss.resmgr.
- Scroll down to the Services list and select Impact.
Under Configuration Files, click Edit to
the right of /opt/zenoss/etc/dsa.zenoss-dsa.properties.
The zenoss-dsa.properties file is displayed in the Edit Configuration window.
- Make changes and then click Save.
- To activate the changes, restart Service Impact.