Notes and workarounds
Downloading files for this release
To install this release, download the Service Impact files from the File Portal - Download Zenoss Enterprise Software site. If you do not have a login account for the site, request one by contacting Zenoss Support.
- Zenoss Service Impact Installation Guide for Resource Manager 5.x
- Zenoss Service Impact Installation Guide for Resource Manager 4.2
The following table identifies the files to download for each supported installation or upgrade scenario.
|Resource Manager||Required files|
|5.1.x and later||ZenPack.zenoss.ImpactServer-22.214.171.124.0-py2.7.egg|
|4.2.5 with RPS 671 or later||zenoss_impact-126.96.36.199.0.noarch.rpm|
|4.2.4 with RPS 854 or later||zenoss_impact-188.8.131.52.0.noarch.rpm|
|4.2.4 with RPS 819||zenoss_impact-184.108.40.206.0.noarch.rpm|
|ZenPacks.zenoss.AdvancedSearch, version 1.1.5 or later. This ZenPack must be installed on your Resource Manager master host. Follow the standard steps for ZenPack installation, as documented in the Zenoss Resource Manager Administration Guide.|
Upgrading from 5.1.6 to 5.1.7
Service Impact 5.1.6 was withdrawn. If you installed Service Impact 5.1.6, upgrading to 5.1.7 requires a rebuild of the Lucene index.
- Complete steps 1 through 7 as documented in "Upgrading both Service Impact ZenPacks" and "Upgrading only ZenPacks.zenoss.ImpactServer" in the ../../../../../dox.tools/vars/pubs/rm.html#pubs__cite-impact-install-5.
- Log in to the zope service container as
serviced service attach zope su - zenoss
- Run the following command.
zenimpactgraph run --reindex
- Exit the container.
- Continue with step 8 of the upgrade process.