Editing the Dashboard Settings
You can customize your dashboard to display a different number of columns or limit access to the dashboard.
To edit the dashboard settings:
- Click the Action icon in the upper-right side of the Dashboard. The Edit Dashboard window appears.
- Change the value of the users who can view this dashboard, if needed. If you want a User Group to be able to view this dashboard, the group must already be defined in the system and the user editing the dashboard must be a member of the user group in order to see that group in the drop-down list.
- Change the number of columns to use in this dashboard if needed.
- Verify the Audit logs? setting to ensure that changes are logged properly. Clear the check box if you do not want logging on any changes.
- Select the Lock from updates? check box to prevent editing of the dashboard.
- Click Save.