Shows the traffic through all network interfaces monitored by Zenoss Core.
Columns included in the report:
- Device - Interface's device
- Interface - Interface
- Speed - Interface's rated bandwidth, in bits per second
- Input - Average traffic going out of the interface, in bits per second
- Output - Average traffic coming in to the interface, in bits per second
- Total - Total average traffic across the interface, in bits per second
- % Util - Average fraction of the interface's bandwidth consumed
This report uses data point aliases. (For more information about data point aliases, see Data Point Aliases.) To add data points to a report, add the alias, and then ensure the values return in the expected units.