- From the Navigation menu, select ADVANCED > Monitoring Templates.
- Click on the template that contains the data point you want to use in your threshold. The Data Sources window is populated with folders containing all the data points being collected.
- Select the data point by opening the appropriate folder in the data source and clicking on the data point row.
- In the Thresholds area, click the Add icon. The Add Threshold dialog box appears.
- Enter a name and select the threshold type, then click Add. The threshold name and type is displayed in the Thresholds window.