Defining Global User Commands
Global commands appear in the Commands list of options located at the top of the Devices page.
To define global user commands:
- Select Advanced > Settings from the Navigation menu.
- In the left panel, select Commands.
- In the Define Commands area, select Add User Command from the Action menu. The Add User Command dialog box appears.
- Enter a name for the command, and then click OK. Only letters, numbers, and underscores are allowed in command names. Spaces are not allowed. The Define Commands page appears.
- In the Description field, enter a description of what the command will do.
- In the Command section, enter the TALES expression-based command you want to run on the device.
Enter your system account password for confirmation, and then click
The command is saved and added to the commands menu.