Viewing the Job Manager
- From the Navigation menu, select ADVANCED. The Settings page appears.
From the menu, select Jobs. The jobs list appears and shows
information about all jobs currently in the system.
The following information is displayed about the jobs:
- Status - Shows the current job status. Status options are Pending (waiting for zenjobs to begin running), Running, Succeeded, and Failed.
- Description - Provides a description of the job.
- Scheduled - Shows when the job was scheduled to begin.
- Started / Finished - Provide information about the time period in which the job ran.
- Created By - User that created the job.
The lower section of the page displays the job log for the job selected in the list. You can view job info here, or by viewing the log file.