Moving MariaDB services into the master resource pool
To perform this procedure, both Control Center master host nodes must have sufficient RAM and CPU resources for Control Center services and for the MariaDB services. For more information about the amount of RAM and CPU resources that are required, please contact your Zenoss representative.
Use this procedure to move the mariadb-model and mariadb-events services to the master resource pool.
- Log in to the Control Center browser interface.
- In the Applications table, click Zenoss.resmgr.
- Scroll down to the Services table, and then expand the Infrastructure entry.
In the Service column
of the Services table,
- On the mariadb-events page, click Edit Service.
- In the Edit Service dialog box, select master from the list in the Resource Pool ID field.
- At the bottom of the Edit Service dialog box, click Save Changes.
- On the mariadb-events page, click Restart.
- Repeat steps 3-8 for the mariadb-model service.