Setting an Address for a Location
- Select Infrastructure from the Navigation menu. The device list appears.
- Select a location in the hierarchy.
- Select Edit from the Action icon. The Edit Organizer dialog box appears.
- In the Description field, enter a description for the location.
- In the Address field, enter a complete address that can be resolved by Google Maps. The address must include a valid zip code.
- Click Submit. The selected address for the location is created. You must add at least one device to the location for the location "dot" to appear on the map.