Drawing Map Links (zDrawMapLinks Configuration Property)
Calculating network links on the fly is an time-intensive procedure. If you have a large number of devices that have been assigned locations, drawing those links on the map may take a long time.
To save time, you can tell the system not to attempt to draw links for specific networks. You might want to do this, for example, for a local network comprising many devices that you know does not span multiple locations.
To edit the value for this property:
- Select Infrastructure > Networks from the Navigation menu. The Networks page appears.
- Select a network or sub-network for which you want to disable map links.
- Display configuration properties for the network.
- Double-click the zDrawMapLinks configuration property in the list. The Edit Config Property dialog box appears.
- De-select the value (uncheck the box), and then click Submit.