Adding a Data Source
- Select Advanced from the Navigation menu, and then select Monitoring Templates.
- In the tree view, select the monitoring template to which you want to add a data source.
- In the Data Sources area, click the Add button. The Add Data Source dialog box appears.
- Enter a name for the data source and select the type, and then click Submit. The data source is added to the list in the Data Sources area.
- Double-click the data source in the list. The Edit Data Source dialog box appears.
- Enter or select values to define the data source.