Creating and Viewing Component Group Information
- Navigate to INFRASTRUCTURE > Devices.
Select COMPONENT GROUPS, then click the
Add icon at the bottom of the page.
The Add Component Group dialog box appears.
Enter a suitable Name, and an optional
Description, then click SUBMIT.
The new component group appears under COMPONENT GROUPS.
- Under COMPONENT GROUPS at the top of the page, click the Add icon to open the Add to Component Group dialog.
In the dialog's search field, enter a component type, such as Blade Servers.
A list of components appears in the Search Results table.
- Select one or more components, then click ADD.
Continue to search for and add components or click CLOSE.
The components are added to the group. You can now work with the new component group. For example:
To view Component Graphs:
- Highlight the new group and click Details at the top of the page.
- Click Component Graphs, then check All on Same Graph.
- To view events for the component group, click EVENTS.
To disable monitoring on one or more components:
- Select the components you want to disable.
- Click Action > Monitoring.
- Click NO to disable monitoring.