The Graphs view shows performance graphs defined for the device or component. To access graphs, select Graphs in the left panel.
You can control these performance graph options:
- Zoom In/Zoom Out - Click to narrow or expand the size of the time range for display. You can also click the forward and back arrowheads to scroll through time on the graph. Clicking any of these controls automatically puts you into a Custom time range. See below.
Range - Select the span of time displayed in the graph. You can select:
- Last Hour
- Last Week
- Last 30 days
- Last Year
- Custom - Select the Start and End time to display. Check Now to set the end time to the current time. Whenever you make a change to a custom range setting, click Refresh to update the graph.
- Refresh - Modify the refresh value (by default, 30 minutes) by clicking the drop-down list. Setting the refresh rate to manual requires you to click the Refresh button each time you want an updated graph.
- Pop-out - Click this icon to render the current graphs in full-screen mode.
Action (gear) - Click this icon to open a submenu of actions including:
- Definition - View the JSON definition.
- Export to CSV - Export the datapoints as a .csv file for use in a spreadsheet. Only data contained in the defined range will be included.
- Link to this Graph - Generate a link to this graph that can be saved to your browser bookmarks or use the URL to directly point to the graph in another Web page or dashboard. For example, you may want to show this graph in the Dashboard. You can create a new Site Window portlet and insert the URL to this graph.
- Table Legend - Hovering over a legend description will highlight that particular data set. You can also click on a legend description to toggle its display. A solid dot indicates data will be displayed. A hollow dot indicates data will be hidden.
For more information about performance monitoring and performance graphs, see Performance Monitoring.