Changing the RabbitMQ server password
- Log in to the Control Center master host as root, or as a user with superuser privileges.
Change the password of the zenoss user.
Log in to the Docker container of the RabbitMQ
service as root.
serviced service attach rabbitmq
Change the password.
Replace New-Password with a new password:
rabbitmqctl change_password zenoss New-PasswordRecord the password for use in a subsequent step.
Log out of the Docker container.
- Log in to the Docker container of the RabbitMQ service as root.
- Log in to the Control Center browser interface.
- In the Applications table, click Zenoss.resmgr.
In the application title line,
click Edit Variables.
Initially, the application title line appears immediately below the Control Center banner at the top of the page. When you scroll down the page, the application title line persists at the top of the page.
Change the password of the RabbitMQ server.
- In the Edit Variables dialog, locate the global.conf.amqppassword variable.
- Replace its value with the new password specified previously.
- At the bottom of the Edit Variables dialog, click Save Changes.
Restart the RabbitMQ service.
- Scroll down to the Services table, and then locate the RabbitMQ service.
- In the Actions column of the service, click the Restart control.