Downloading required files
To perform this procedure, you need:
Use this procedure to
- download the required files to a workstation
- copy the files to the hosts that need them
Perform these steps:
- In a web browser, navigate to the File Portal - Download Zenoss Enterprise Software site.
- Log in with the account provided by Zenoss Support.
Download the Control Center RPM file.
Download a RHEL/CentOS repository mirror file.
The download site provides a repository mirror file for each supported release of RHEL/CentOS. Each file contains the Control Center package and its dependencies.To download the correct repository mirror file, match the operating system release number in the file name with the version of RHEL/CentOS installed on all of the hosts in your Control Center cluster.
- Use a secure copy program to copy the RPM files to allControl Center cluster hosts.