Downloading repository and image files
To perform this procedure, you need:
Use this procedure to
- download the required files to a workstation
- copy the files to the hosts that need them
Perform these steps:
- In a web browser, navigate to the File Portal - Download Zenoss Enterprise Software site.
- Log in with the account provided by Zenoss Support.
Download the self-installing Docker image files, if necessary.
Compare the Docker images that accompany this release with the images that accompany the installed release, and determine whether the image files need to be downloaded and installed. For more information, see Releases and image tags.
Download the Control Center RPM file.
Download a RHEL/CentOS repository mirror file.
The download site provides a repository mirror file for each supported release of RHEL/CentOS. Each file contains the Control Center package and its dependencies.To download the correct repository mirror file, match the operating system release number in the file name with the version of RHEL/CentOS installed on all of the hosts in your Control Center cluster.
Download the Pacemaker resource agent for Control Center.
Use a secure copy program to copy the files to Control Center cluster hosts.
- Copy all files to both master nodes.
- Copy the RHEL/CentOS RPM file and the Control Center RPM file to all delegate hosts.
- Copy the Docker image file for ZooKeeper to delegate hosts that are ZooKeeper ensemble nodes.