About this guide
- Upgrade from version 1.3.x to version 1.3.3
- Upgrade from version 1.2.x to version 1.3.3
- Upgrade from version 1.1.x to version 1.3.3
Zenoss customers: This guide does not include procedures for upgrading a high-availability deployment. For more information, refer to the Control Center Upgrade Guide for High-Availability Deployments.
|Control Center Release Notes||Describes known issues, fixed issues, and late-breaking information not included in other publications.|
|Control Center Planning Guide||Provides both general and specific information about preparing to deploy a Control Center cluster.|
|Control Center Installation Guide||Provides detailed procedures for installing and configuring a Control Center cluster.|
|Control Center Installation Guide for High-Availability Deployments||Provides detailed procedures for installing and configuring Control Center in a high-availability deployment.|
|Control Center Reference Guide||Provides information and procedures for managing Control Center. This information is also available as online help in the Control Center browser interface.|
|Control Center Upgrade Guide||Provides detailed procedures for updating a Control Center deployment to the latest release.|
|Control Center Upgrade Guide for High-Availability Deployments||Provides detailed procedures for updating a high-availability deployment of Control Center to the latest release.|
To provide feedback about this document, or to report an error or omission, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please include the document title and part number, and as much information as possible about the context of your feedback. The part number appears at the end of the list of trademarks, at the front of this guide.
Supported clients and browsers
The following table identifies the supported combinations of client operating systems and web browsers.
|Client OS||Supported Browsers|
|Windows 7 and 8.1||Internet Explorer 11 (Enterprise mode only; compatibility mode is not supported.)|
|Internet Explorer 10*|
|Windows 10||Internet Explorer 11 (Enterprise mode only; compatibility mode is not supported.)|
|Internet Explorer 10*|
|Firefox 50 and later|
|Chrome 54 and later|
|Windows Server 2012 R2||Firefox 30|
|Macintosh OS/X 10.9||Firefox 30 and above|
|Chrome 36 and above|
|Ubuntu 14.04 LTS||Firefox 30 and above|
|Chrome 37 and above|
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5, CentOS 6.5||Firefox 30 and above|
|Chrome 37 and above|
The following list associates document part numbers and the important changes to this guide since the previous release. Some of the changes involve features or content, but others do not. For information about new or changed features, refer to the Control Center Release Notes.
- Correct a previous modification for configuring Docker. The --insecure-registry flag must be set when the value of SERVICED_DOCKER_REGISTRY is not localhost:5000.
- Modify the yum command used to install Docker CE 17.03.1.
- Update release number (1.3.3).
- Add support for Docker CE 17.03.1.
- Add ZooKeeper variables for tuning TCP/IP communications with resource pools.
- Remove step for disabling SELinux.
- Update release number (1.3.2)
- Update release number (1.3.1).
- Add a part for upgrading 1.3.x systems to the latest release.
- Move thin pool resize procedures to an appendix.
- Modify the step for configuring Docker on master hosts. The --insecure-registry flag is only needed on delegate hosts.
- Move information about Docker images to an appendix.
- Update release number (1.3.0).
- Change space requirements for the master.
- Update release number (1.2.3).
- Remove TLS_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA from list of ciphers associated with SERVICED_TLS_CIPHERS.
- Remove section for configuring dnsmasq.
- Update release number (1.2.2).
- Add sections for configuring dnsmasq and removing consistent network device naming.
- Simplify Docker install and configuration steps.
- Add sections about the maintenance scripts that are installed.
- Add a chapter of details about releases and upgrades.
- Create a part for the minor release upgrade chapters.
- Add a part and new chapters for micro release upgrades.
- Add steps to download and use the serviced RPM file (Zenoss customers only).
- Add a procedure for updating ZooKeeper images on offline nodes (Zenoss customers only).
- Clarify the procedures for stopping a cluster.
- Update release number (1.2.1).
- Add a description of a new feature, setting the connection timeout value of a resource pool, to the pre-upgrade chapter.
- Add a procedure for the new feature to the post-upgrade chapter.
- Initial release (1.2.0).