Preparing to install or upgrade without internet access
To perform this procedure, you need:
- In a web browser, navigate to the File Portal - Download Zenoss Enterprise Software site.
- Log in with the account provided by Zenoss Support.
Download the Docker image file for Service Impact.
Replace the variable x with the minor release number of the version that you are installing.
Download the Service Impact
Replace Version with the most recent version number available on the download page:
- Copy the files to your portable storage medium, and then move and mount the medium on the Control Center master host.
- Log in to the Control Center master host as root, or as a user with superuser privileges.
Stage the files in /tmp.
Create a directory in /tmp
for the files.
The directory must be local (not mounted) and must be readable, writable, and executable by all users.For example, /tmp/impact.
- Copy the files from your portable storage medium to /tmp/impact.
Change the file permissions.
The files must have the same permissions as their parent directory.
chmod -R 777 /tmp/impact
- Create a directory in /tmp for the files.
Install the Service Impact image.