Transforming IT Operations
Zenoss was founded in 2005 to address the challenges of operating and assuring large-scale IT services. Having lived the pain of building scale operations using legacy management frameworks, custom-built solutions and patchworks of point products, we knew there had to be better way. As enterprises and service providers drive aggressively towards the “IT-as-a-Service” model, the need for a new class of IT operations solution has become an urgent and obvious need.
The key principles that drove our initial offerings are even more relevant today as organizations drive towards the vision of automated operations and hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Unified: One platform for cross-domain monitoring, deep analytics and automated remediation
- Simplified: Simple building blocks, rapid customization, remove complexity wherever possible
- Model-Driven: Maximize intelligence and automation through real-time, model-based understanding
- Service-Focused: Enable operating from an end-user, service-based perspective
- Scale-Out: Elastically expand to "cloud scale" with horizontal distribution
- The Power of Open: Open ecosystem, open source, open integration, open standards, open collaboration
- Value for Money: Get more than what you pay for, align interests with subscription contracts
To date, Zenoss has been deployed in over 35,000 organizations in over 180 countries. We count among our commercial clients hundreds of organizations including brand-name enterprises (including VMware, Carlson, Deutsche Bank and Broadcom), leading on-line businesses (including. LinkedIn and the Ladders), cloud service providers (including Rackspace, Telstra, and Hosting.com), prominent universities (including UNC and the Temple University) and critical government agencies (including the US Army, US Air Force and US Marines).
As organizations globally evolve their IT strategies to deliver 24x7 availability while becoming more efficient and more dependent on virtualization and the cloud technologies, they are finding that Zenoss is there for them with a unique set of capabilities that maps directly to the challenges of modern IT.
Zenoss is a privately held company funded by Grotech Ventures, Intersouth Partners, Boulder Ventures and the Maryland Department of Business and Economic Development. We have offices in Annapolis, Maryland, Austin, Texas and San Jose, California.
We appreciate your interest, welcome your input, and hope that we can help you evolve your IT operation.
CEO & Co-Founder